Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pasta Salad with Pinenuts and Sundried Tomatoes

I am sorry this took so long. It has been a crazy month!

4 half chicken breasts
Lawry's Season Salt
Cajon Seasoning (I use a burbon rub from Cabellas)
1/4 to 1/2 cup Hienz 57 Sauce
16 oz. bag of pasta (I use Farfalle)
1 green pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 red pepper
1 jar sundried tomatoes cut julienn style and drained
1 red onion chopped
1/2 bottle Cardini's Ceasar Salad Dressing (I use low fat)
1/4 bottle Newman's Own Vinaigrette (I use low fat)
1/2 to 1 cup pinenuts

Cut up chicken breasts sprinkle with Lawry's Season Salt and grill in frying pan. Once cooked sprinkle with Cajon seasoning and coat with Hienz 57 sauce. Cool. Cook the pasta, cool and place in a large bowl. Add peppers cut into strips. Add sundried tomatoes and red onion. Add chicken mixture. Mix all together and add the dressings. Add pinenuts just before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment